Does your care business have blogs on its website?
If it doesn’t, we’ve got the reasons why your care business should include them on your website. If you would like to know more information, read why you need blogs here.
We’ve gathered 5 great blog ideas to help get you started:
1) The 4 Things You Should Consider When Choosing A Care Home or Home Care Agency For A Loved One:
- The Type of Care You Need
- Companion? Respite? Nursing?
- Where The Care Should Be
- Will the person requiring care need to be closer to family in a different location?
- Payment: Who & How?
- How will the care be funded, and by whom?
- What they mean and why they’re important
2) How To Decide What Type Of Care Is Right For You Or Your Loved One
When people are beginning their search, they might not know what type of care is needed. They might need some guidance with the varying levels of services you offer. Create a guide asking questions like ‘Can your loved one dress themselves?’ ‘Does the person requiring care need help bathing?’ ‘Do they require assistance with walking?’
Providing insight into types of care needed based on the answers to these yes/no questions could help the person looking for care to get a better idea of what is going to be required.
3) Everything You Need To Know About Respite Care
Break down what respite care is and provide information to help the person needing respite care decide the best option for their loved one.
4) Five Questions You Should Ask A Care Provider
- CQC Rating?
- Will my loved one have a regular carer designated to them?
- What type of training & background checks do the carers go through
- What is your procedure in the case of a medical emergency
- What are your quality assurance procedures?
5) What Is The Difference Between A Care Home & A Live-In Carer Service?
Depending on your care business:
‘Deciding to have a live-in carer means the person requiring care gets to stay at home where they are most comfortable.’
‘It can be difficult to move a loved one into a nursing home. Making this choice allows you to know that they will be taken care of 24/7 with the facilities required to take care of all of their needs.
Writing these blogs in your own brand’s voice will allow you to communicate directly with potential customers while providing helpful, useful information.
These 5 blog ideas are just a few examples of the abundance of blogs your care business could be including on your website to help educate your website visitors.
Blogging is only a small part of your overall digital marketing strategy for your care home or home care business. Book in time with us for a free marketing strategy session, here.