We Are Hiring!
At Smooth Digital, we’re building the UK’s leading care sector digital marketing agency. We’re on a mission to help both Care Home & Home Care businesses attract private paying customers & new staff using targeted digital marketing campaigns.
Launched just over 5 years ago, we have very quickly built a reputation as the ‘go-to’ agency for growth-focused care businesses, through a raft of amazing client wins and coveted industry awards.
More care businesses are now reigniting their marketing efforts and are realising the power of digital marketing.⠀⠀
Because of this, we now need to grow our team here at Smooth, in order to help more care businesses grow and support the vulnerable individuals in their communities.⠀⠀
We’re looking for a results-focused PPC Account Manager/Exec who is well suited to taking on responsibility and working in a small team environment to help deliver great results for our clients.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities
- DELIVER incredibly successful Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns using Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads
- CREATE campaign briefs and liaise with the production teams to progress the campaign build projects
- ANALYSE campaign performance and implement appropriate action plans to achieve target metrics
- PRESENT campaign results, insights and future plans in the format of Google Data Studio reports and PowerPoint presentations
- INTERPRET and communicate reports, results & key findings to clients in a jargon-free manner & answer any questions
- BUILD long-lasting relationships with our clients and help consult on any business challenges
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working including work from home days (Currently working from home due to Covid)
- One-on-one career coaching
- Ongoing training and personal development
- Clear goals and ongoing feedback
- Attend key industry events
- Thrive in an atmosphere of accountability, positivity and creativity
- Enjoy extra holidays – our office is closed between Christmas & New Years
- Celebrate company wins with team drinks & lunches
- Laptop & webcams provided
- Have 1-2+ years Paid Search & Paid Social experience, agency or client-side (Google, Bing, Facebook and Instagram ads platforms)
- Bachelor’s degree level education
- A good understanding of key PPC & Social Media challenges
- A consultative approach & great project management skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise and manage time across multiple clients in a fast-paced working environment
- Clear communication skills – we are looking for someone who can understand complex information but also have the ability to communicate that information simply and concisely to our clients
- Be friendly – we are a small team so we would like you to be enjoyable to work with
- Be remarkable – we are looking for people who can change things and can help shape the future of paid media
- Competent using the G- Suite and Google Analytics
- Resourceful! We’re go-getters & love team members who use their initiative to make things happen
- We anticipate at some point going back into the office, the ideal candidate will be required to travel at least two times a week to our city office (Shoreditch/Old Street/Liverpool Street Area)
Are you ready for the challenge? Apply today.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to Know More About Us?
Our work speaks for itself. Meet the brains behind the Smooth Digital universe, our clients success stories or have a listen to our podcasts.
We saw an immediate 22-24% uplift in lead volumes reaching sales and recruitment, which also converted better at x2 the normal rate. If you’re on the fence about using Smooth, I would simply say: use them!
– Andrew, Head of Marketing, Country Cousins –
Smooth provided us with great customer services and knowledgeable advice from the initial setup and subsequent management of the Live Chat function. We will happily recommend them to other customers.
– Anna, Head of Marketing and Communications, Greensleeves Care –
Over the last two years with Smooth, we’ve seen more uptake in the amount of enquiries coming through from Google & Bing for both customers and carers,. We’ve seen a revenue increase of 350%, per week.
– Paul, Director, Bluebird Care –
Very approachable and always willing to help. Offer excellent advice and suggestions to improve the campaign they are working on for you.
– Natasha, Digital Marketing Manager, Ramsay Health Care –
Not only did Smooth Digital manage the campaign, they helped us set up a landing page, provided valuable advice regarding the follow up of the leads & generally were helpful all the way along.
– Geoff, Chairman, Abbeyfield –