Why You Should Be Advertising Your Care Business On YouTube
When we talk about this strategy with care business leaders, many people’s initial responses are ‘No, my clients do not use YouTube.’
While many people do look for care for themselves, the majority of your ideal clients are the sons, daughters, nieces & nephews of people in need of care. This means that Baby Boomers are who you should want to get in front of.
Here’s a few statistics to show why you should invest in YouTube advertising for your care home or home care agency.
- The number of YouTube users are increasing and in 2019, YouTube is expected to experience a 6.6% growth in global users.
- This means that more and more people are turning to YouTube for entertainment, tutorials, and product reviews.
- According to Google, in 2018, a study showed that:
- 68% of Baby Boomers watched YouTube videos to be entertained
- 75% of the generation watched videos on YouTube to view nostalgia
- 68% use YouTube to stay up to date on current events
- 73% use it to view ‘How-To’ videos
- 1 in 3 Baby Boomers utilise YouTube to learn about a new product.
- This is a huge opportunity to get in front of these users.
- Baby Boomers are 1.3 times more likely to learn from a ‘How-To’ video on YouTube than read the instructions.
- Many people are turning to YouTube to learn how to use technology as this is quicker, and more practical than trying to work out instructions.
For more expert insight on how you can advertise your care business on YouTube or use digital Marketing and win new private customers, set up a free strategy session with us, here.