At Smooth Digital we’re building the UK’s leading care sector marketing agency of the future. We are on a mission to help both Care Home & Home Care businesses attract private paying customers & new staff using targeted digital marketing campaigns.
Since being launched just over 3 years ago and off the back of a raft of amazing client wins, we have very quickly built the reputation of being the ‘go-to’ agency for growth-focused care businesses. We are now excited to bring in more team members to join us on our journey.
We’re looking for results-focused individuals who are well suited to working in a small team environment and want to be part of building a fast growing, disruptive start-up marketing agency.
DIGITAL MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER/EXECUTIVE
Job Description & Key Responsibilities
- DELIVER incredibly successful Paid Search and Paid Social campaigns using Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads & Instagram Ads.
- CREATE campaign briefs and liaise with the production teams to progress the campaign build projects.
- ANALYSE campaign performance and implement appropriate action plans to achieve target metrics.
- PRESENT campaign results, insights and future plans in the format of Google Data studio reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- INTERPRET and communicate reports, results & key findings to clients in a jargon-free manner & answer any questions.
- BUILD long-lasting relationships with our clients and help consult on any business challenges.
- EDUCATE our audience by creating content for social media, website, blogs and events.
- Competitive salary (DOE).
- Bonus Scheme.
- Flexible working including work from home days.
- One-on-one career coaching.
- Ongoing training and personal development.
- Clear goals and ongoing feedback.
- Attend key Industry events.
- Thrive in an atmosphere of accountability, positivity and creativity.
- Enjoy extra holidays – Our office is closed between Christmas & New Years.
- Being able to say you work in the ‘Silicon Roundabout’ in Shoreditch with loads of fun bars & restaurants conveniently placed for celebrating wins.
- 1-2 years Paid Search & Paid Social experience, agency or client-side (Google, Bing, Facebook and Instagram ads platforms)
- Bachelor’s degree level education
- A good understanding of key PPC & Social Media challenges
- A consultative approach & great project management skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise and manage time across multiple clients in a fast-paced working environment
- Clear communication skills – we are looking for clever people who can understand complex information but also have the ability to communicate that information simply and concisely to our clients.
- Be friendly – we are a small team so we would like you to be enjoyable to work with
- Be remarkable – we are looking for people who can change things and can help shape the future of paid media.
- Competency, using the G- Suite, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Creativity, blog writing experience not required but a huge plus.
- Resourceful! We’re go-getters & love team members who use their initiative to make things happen.
Are you ready for the challenge? Apply today.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!