- We would like to offer a dynamic and enthusiastic individual a great opportunity to advance their career within the world of digital marketing.
- As our Account Manager, you will be the heartbeat of our agency working with our production teams (our techies) and our most valuable assets (our customers).
- This role will be responsible for the building of campaigns, the strategy to improve performance and the efficient day-to-day management of our clients and the assigned client accounts.
- There is a clear path for career growth within the company for the right individual who is willing to learn, apply themselves and go above and beyond. After a year of personal development and growth, we will expect to increase the responsibility of the individual by promoting them accompanied with extra remuneration and other additional benefits.
- We are a small but very fast paced digital marketing agency, partners of Google and are based in Shoreditch, Old Street known as the tech City of London. We specialise in Google & Bing Pay Per Click advertising, 24 Hour Live Chat Services and Website Development. We are a close knit and hardworking team who collectively have over 15 years of experience in the world of digital marketing.
- We do not take training and personal development lightly and as we are still in the start-up phase, our selected Account Manager will need to have real hands on approach and hit the ground running.
THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Client Relationship Management: Nurture positive, collaborative working relationships with clients through regular communication, exemplary client services and continuous expectation management
- Responsible for managing KPI’s associated with our clients Paid Search campaigns and identifying any PPC optimisation needed to achieve these
- Presenting campaign results, insights and future plans in a written reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Interpreting reports to the clients & answering any questions (Face to Face/via webinar/Email)
- Take ownership of client needs/requests and ensuring they are facilitated through to completion within the required timeframe
- Manage and monitor the production and presentation of client facing reports, studies and presentations to company brand standards
- Report to clients on campaign performance and upsell opportunities
- Constant innovation & idea creation to benefit our company and/or our clients’ company
THE SKILLS REQUIRED
- 1+ years’ experience in Digital Marketing (ideally in Paid Search Management)
- Excellent communications skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent web analytics experience
- Strong time management abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to keep abreast of search platform changes and new opportunities
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to explain the relationship between effort and results to clients
- Experience of building and maintain client relationships
- Understanding of interplay between SEO, Paid Search & Social
- Soft skills and personality traits necessary to excel
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!