At Smooth Digital we’re building the UK’s leading care sector marketing agency of the future. We are on a mission to help both Care Home & Home Care businesses attract private paying customers & new staff using targeted digital marketing campaigns.
Since being launched just over 3 years ago and off the back of a raft of amazing client wins, we have very quickly built the reputation of being the ‘go-to’ agency for growth-focused care businesses. We are now excited to bring in more team members to join us on our journey.
We’re looking for a results-focused person who is well suited to working in a small team environment to lead in the execution of our own agencies marketing. This individual will also be working very closely with the Managing Director to assist with projects and the overall productivity of the company. This role is pivotal to our vision of building a fast growing, disruptive start-up marketing agency.
JUNIOR MARKETING PROJECT EXECUTIVE
Job Description & Key Responsibilities
- Updating & Creating pages on our company website (WordPress)
- Managing & Creating Company paid ad campaigns: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads & Linkedin Ads
- Creating (Writing and Uploading) educational blogs
- Creating & Posting across our social media communities: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business & YouTube
- Creating, developing & executing the company’s Video Strategy
- Monitoring company marketing performance using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Bing WebMaster, Google Search Console
- Presenting results utilising Google Data Studio
- Co-ordinating company exhibition events & speaking engagements
- Creating & Updating all company marketing materials
- Building a mailing list and sending out Bi-monthly company E-mail newsletter
- Managing outbound Marketing communications
- Managing the internal CRM system (HubSpot)
- Creating presentation decks
- Create Live Chat Campaigns & Manage communication with Live Chat clients
- Diary management for the Managing Director
- Attend meetings with the Managing Director to capture key information and prepare minutes where required
- Responding to inbound communication via calls & emails (via fresh desk)
- Ensuring all company process docs are up to date
- Coordinating and preparing team meeting agendas and relevant documentation
- Supporting Finance Manager
- Managing Live chat payment requests and client questions
- Competitive salary
- Huge opportunity to gain experience with a wide range of marketing activities
- Flexible working including work from home days.
- One-on-one career coaching.
- Ongoing training and personal development.
- Clear goals and ongoing feedback.
- Attend key industry events.
- Thrive in an atmosphere of accountability, positivity and creativity.
- Enjoy extra holidays – Our office is closed between Christmas & New Years.
- Being able to say you work in the ‘Silicon Roundabout’ in Shoreditch with loads of fun bars & restaurants conveniently placed for celebrating wins.
- Bachelor’s degree level education
- Creativity, blog writing experience
- Clear communication skills
- Experience with Paid Search & Paid Social experience [Google, Bing, Facebook and Instagram ads platforms])
- A good understanding of key PPC & Social Media challenges
- Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise and manage time across multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment
- Experience using WordPress, Canva is a bonus
- Competency, using the G- Suite, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Great project management skills with acute attention to detail
- Be friendly – we are a small team so we would like you to be enjoyable to work with
- Resourceful! We’re go-getters & love team members who use their initiative to make things happen.
Are you ready for the challenge? Apply today.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!