Meet the Client
The Bay Care Group are a CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ business, operating in Torbay and Devon who pride themselves on caring compassionately for their clients in their own homes.
They specialise in: care of older people, support for young adults, complex care services, companionship and end of life care.
Additionally, they have received a gold standard accreditation with Fair Train, demonstrating their commitment to their workforce.
The Bay Care Group expressed to Smooth Digital that they urgently needed to recruit over 40 domiciliary care staff over the duration of the campaign period as they had taken on quite a number of new clients which needed servicing imminently.
Smooth Digital’s Approach
Smooth Digital created a multi-channel marketing strategy to engage directly with their client’s targeted audience and encourage them to take the desired actions on whichever service they were comfortable with.
- Suggested improvements on the specific recruitment page & user journey to ensure they are set up with all necessary call to actions, lead triggers & easy navigation
- Targeted recruitment campaigns using the Google, BING & Facebook platforms
- Account manager working closely with client’s web developer to ensure a seamless set up & to ensure the urgent go live deadline was met
- Implementation of a tailored remarketing strategy to capture traffic from all platforms
- Daily monitoring, management and refinement of the campaigns
- Monthly campaign meetings & feedback reports
- Getting to know the business & keeping a keen interest so that we could constantly feedback suggestions & improvements which helped improve the quality of the candidate application
- The addition of 24 hour live chat to ensure lead capture at all hours of the day
- Access to the Smooth Analytics suite to monitor calls & stats over all campaigns & their platforms
- Regular check in calls with the recruitment manager & monthly stats reports & KPI checks
IN THE FIRST 60 DAYS
30 NEW RECRUITS
“Using Smooth Digital’s strategy, we recruited 39 new care staff in the first 60 days.”
– Katrina Green Director/Registered Manager –