Meet the Client
Bluebird Care is one of the largest providers of home care and live-in care services in the UK. In less than eight years they have grown from one business to 200, delivering 20,000 customer visits every day. We spoke with our client, Paul Barry, who is the director of five franchises in the Bluebird Care network. Bluebird Care Reigate, Sutton, Epsom, Haywards Heath & Chichester.
In the care-at-home industry, there is always the problem of the ‘chicken and the egg’. Not enough customers or not enough carers. Smooth’s job was to find a balance between the two, ensuring enquiries were coming through for both care and recruitment.
Smooth Digital’s Approach
Smooth Digital created a comprehensive digital marketing strategy and brought it to life; ensuring the campaign was launched seamlessly and successfully. This included:
- Developing a combination of Google & Bing Campaigns.
- When searching for a care provider for a loved one, care is a considered search. We utilise to get back in front of potential customers who have previously visited the website for information.
- Our 24-hour Smooth live chat service allows users to contact the business during work hours, usually for their elderly parents. Chat volumes increase during evenings and weekends when most businesses are closed. Our 24-hour live chat allows for both care and recruitment enquiries to come through.
- Access to our Smooth Analytics platform provides the client with full transparency by allowing them to review their campaigns and related data.
- We hold regular campaign management meetings to discuss data analysis, ROI and improvement suggestions.
350% REVENUE INCREASE
“Over the last two years, we have seen more uptake in the amount of enquiries coming through from Google and BING for both customers and carers. This also drives traffic to the website which increases enquiries via live chat, & remarketing helps us to get back in front of potential customers giving us full visibility. We have seen a revenue increase of 350%, per week. Smooth Digital always offer practical suggestions, presented in a friendly manner that are relatively easy to implement so get on the phone, organise a meeting, have a chat and see what they can do for you.”
– Paul Barry, Director & Business Manager, Bluebird Care Franchises –